Artistcellar is proud to support artists by being an Angel company. This means that Artistcellar brand stencils may be used to make projects for personal use or to sell as handmade one-of-a-kind creations.
The terms of this "Angel" policy are:
- Every item created for sale must be personally and individually handmade by the selling artist (i.e., no assembly lines or hired workers).
- All Artistcellar brand stencils are protected by copyright © and may not be mechanically or electronically reproduced or copied by any means, including handmade reproduction. Copying our stencils is an infringement of our copyrights, even if you make modifications.
- You assume all liability for suitability of your works that incorporate our designs, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Artistcellar and its artists from any disputes or claims arising out of your works.
- Artistcellar designs may not be used for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Artistcellar reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use Artistcellar designs with respect to any particular person or entity.
Any failure by Artistcellar to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.