Thank you for being here.
I want to share a few things with you today.
- First, Mineral Paper is awesome!
- Second, I adore the quality of the artistcellar stencils.
- Third, here’s a letter that you may wish to read. It’s from the Divine Heart.
See the step-by-step photos below, and then move to the end to read the letter from the Divine Heart.
- Place mineral paper over a 12x12 stencil and rub with Derwent Inktense Blocks.
- Use a brush and a little water to blend as desired.
- Use Dina Wakley Media Acrylic and scrape with a card with the stencil still under the paper.
- Use a heat tool to speed up drying time.
TIP: Mineral paper is thin, and when it gets too hot, it begins to curl!
- Use the Sacred Hearts Series: Divine stencil and some Inka Gold paint.
Mine didn’t turn out quite the way I wanted, but have no fear, more paint exists!
6. Apply Dylusions Blendable Acrylic with a cosmetic wedge.
7. Use a white Sharpie water-based paint pen to add highlights to the heart.
- Final touches were added to fill in some of the white space with Dina Wakley Media Acrylic paint.
- Write a letter that you most need to read, from the Divine Heart.
Sending Blessings Out to You,
Briana of OrangeSpiralArts.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.